A silver spritz that brings the bubbles.
- 30ml Jose Cuervo Tradicional Plata Tequila
- 22ml red wine syrup
- 10ml grapefruit juice
- 60ml sparkling wine
- 30ml soda water
- Garnish: grapefruit twist, 2 strawberry slices
Ingredients for Red Wine Syrup
- 350ml red wine
- 120g raw cane sugar
- 30ml carrot juice
- 3 orange peels
How to Make Red Wine Syrup
- In a small pot, combine red wine, sugar, orange peel and orange juice.
- Bring it to a boil and keep stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce to a low heat, stirring occasionally. Simmer for 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool once reduced.
How to Make Plata Spritz
- Fill a wine glass with ice.
- Add all ingredients and stir.
- Garnish with grapefruit twist and strawberry slices.